Waterstones, the UK's leading specialist bookseller with almost 300 stores across the UK, Ireland and Continental Europe now offers three ways for institutional customers to make purchases from us, two of which will allow you to use your Waterstones account. Prices shown on this site will be inclusive of your agreed discount.
Three ways to purchase from Waterstones...
- In any Waterstones branch:
- Dedicated Regional Account Sales centres are resourced to give a highly personalised service giving priority to the requirements of volume purchasers. Many of our branches are specialist stockholders and are especially suited for stock picks. We sometimes run in our branches promotional offers that are currently only available through branch purchase.
- Small Purchase Orders (POs) and stock picks welcomed in any Waterstones branch.
- Now online at www.waterstonesaccountsales.com for an easy and efficient procurement service for our account holders anywhere in the UK.
- Online at www.waterstones.com. This site is run separately from our branches and Account Sales service so you cannot use your Waterstones account here. Their promotional offers are unique to their site and in some instances could offer the best price. It additionally offers facilities for credit card payments, e-books, e-readers, stationery, and has access to over 100 million used and out-of-print books through Waterstones Marketplace.
3 reasons to use us:
- Account & user management with 30-day billing terms
- Contractual and competitive discounts that reward volume spend
- Same-day despatch on in-stock orders approved by 2pm